BB Glow Standard Step Procedure to Achieve the Best Effect for your Client
BB Glow treatment is a semi-permanent makeup procedure, that allows the client to achieve glowing, radiant, seemingly pore-less skin after 2-3 sessions lasting up to 4 months. It is a safe skin treatment that can assist in reducing the appearance of freckles and lightening of the skin tone. It also benefits skin discoloration caused by acne, photo-ageing and age spots. MTS (micro-needling) is one of the procedures used during the treatment. This procedure is popular because it gives clients an immediate skin brightening and rejuvenating effect on their skin.
More detailed BB Glow Benefits includes:
- Instant hydration of the skin, leaving skin feeling soft and supple
- Gradual lightening of the skin
- Restores even skin tone and radiant complexion
- Reduces skin discoloration & pigmentation
- Reduces the appearance of pores
- Plumps the skin, assists in reducing fine lines and wrinkles
BB Glow Targeted Skin Concerns:
- Dull, uneven skin texture
- Post acne scars
- Age spots and sun spots
- Large pores
- Early aging and lax skin
- Wrinkles and fine lines
Precautions before the procedure
- Please avoid operations if you have keloid or sensitive skin or a chronic disease.
- Please keep treatment areas and operator's hand clean during operation.
- After the operation, the skin swells up and stings for a day, but this is a normal procedure and is gradually improved.
- The face redness gradually decreases in about 3-4 days.
- ‘If the part of your face is pulled or the skin is peeled, do not touch it by hand, apply repair cream frequently
- While the wound is healing, avoid to drink alcohol and drink water frequently.
Step 1. Cleaning of the face. Clean the face with cleansing and sponge.
Step 2. Applying of anesthetic cream. Apply anesthetic cream on the whole face. (It could be skipped depending on needle type and length). Afterward, wipe the anesthetic cream on the face with a sponge to remove residues and maintain evenness.
Step 3. Application of MESO Serums ampoules. Apply MESO Serum ampoule on the whole face. It can be mixed with other serums during one session. As the occasion, you can operate twice with two different types step by step.
Step 4. Using of EXY Permanent Makeup Machine. Using EXY Permanent makeup machine, roll the machine on your face smoothly rather than tightly towards the opposite direction. Use MTS needle when doing this procedure.
Step 6. Using again of EXY Permanent Makeup Machine. Using EXY Permanent makeup machine, roll the machine on your face smoothly rather than tightly towards the opposite direction. Use MTS needle when doing this procedure.
Step 7. Use a sponge or disposable facial cloth to dry up and make the CAMO Foundation or Ampoule being absorbed.
Step 8. Using of Physiothera 3-Step Mask. After removing the ampoule, apply a facial mask sheet to cool your skin down for 10 to 15 minutes.
Step 9. Application of Mesogel V6 Vita Elixir. After finishing the operation, put repair cream on the face for repairing (Aftercare).
- Anesthetic Cream
- MESO Serums ampoules
- EXY Permanent Makeup Machine
- MTS Needle
- MESO Foundations
- Physiothera 3-Step Mask
- Mesogel V6 Vita Elixir