Colour retention for Permanent Makeup Procedures is an important part of a happy client. Due to a number of blood vessels in the lip area, blood and lymph begin immediately. It’s a great protection mechanism, but it does push out the pigment you are inserting, which results in poor colour retention. Doreme Lip Booster helps with the healing process and colour retention, giving your hard work the result it deserves.
Doreme Lip Booster:
- Allow puncture holes to shut at a faster rate, fixing the pigment in place.
- Reduces the transport of lymph, increasing pigment retention.
- Diminish bleeding
- Lowers PH of the pigment, raising the PH of the skin, stabilizing the pigment retention
How to Use:
- Add 2 drops of Booster Lip to the pigment used for the procedure and stir well.
- After the first pass (when the skin is open) add neat Booster Lip with a micro-brush.
- Allow to absorb and continue your procedure.
Ingredients: Aqua, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Alcohol, Witch Hazel, Hyaluronic Acid, Centella Asiatica
Doreme permanent makeup pigments are certified by Dermatest, based in Germany.
Dermatest is a well-respected research laboratory that tests products for their safety for use by humans and for the environment. This research company adheres to the strictest guidelines to ensure a high standard of quality control. Despite the substantial costs and strict requirements, the makers of the Doreme brand, in the interest of public safety, enlisted the services of Dermatest to certify their line of pigments as safe for human use.For complete information on pigment and how to use, please read product guides documentation below.