Permanent Makeup Eyeliner is the most delicate procedure in the Permanent Makeup family. Due to the shallow skin depth on the eyelids, salt in our tears, and the skin’s generation of lymph, colour retention is difficult, to say the least. Doreme Eye Booster helps with the skin’s healing process, and pigment retention, giving your hard work the result it deserves.
Doreme Eye Booster
- Neutralize the salt in our tears
- Reduces the transport of lymph, increasing pigment retention.
- Allow puncture holes to shut at a faster rate, fixing the pigment in place.
- Help with fading, allowing a shorter touch up session.
How To Use:
- Add 1 drop of Booster Eye to the pigment used for the procedure and stir well.
- Add Booster Eye with a micro-brush on broken skin. Make sure that Booster Eye doesn’t get in the eyes. If this happens, flush with eyewash.
- Continue your procedure
Ingredients: Aqua, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Alcohol, Witch Hazel, Hyaluronic Acid
Doreme permanent makeup pigments are certified by Dermatest, based in Germany.
Dermatest is a well-respected research laboratory that tests products for their safety for use by humans and for the environment. This research company adheres to the strictest guidelines to ensure a high standard of quality control. Despite the substantial costs and strict requirements, the makers of the Doreme brand, in the interest of public safety, enlisted the services of Dermatest to certify their line of pigments as safe for human use.For complete information on pigment and how to use, please read product guides documentation below.