When eyebrows heal, the pigment retention is generally between 40 to 60%. There are many contributing factors to pigment fading. Lymph, blade penetration and skin regeneration rates are a few of those factors. Doreme Brow Booster helps with the healing process, skin workability and colour retention, giving your hard work the result it deserves.
Dorme Eyebrow Booster:
- Weakens the skin allowing easier needle penetration
- Reduces the transport of lymph, increasing pigment retention.
- Allow puncture holes to shut at a faster rate, fixing the pigment in place.
How to Use:
- Add 1 drop of Booster Brow to the pigment used for the procedure and stir well.
- After the first pass (when the skin is open) add neat Booster Brow with a micro-brush.
- Allow to absorb and continue your procedure.
Ingredients: Aqua, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Alcohol, Witch Hazel, Hyaluronic Acid
Doreme permanent makeup pigments are certified by Dermatest, based in Germany.
Dermatest is a well-respected research laboratory that tests products for their safety for use by humans and for the environment. This research company adheres to the strictest guidelines to ensure a high standard of quality control. Despite the substantial costs and strict requirements, the makers of the Doreme brand, in the interest of public safety, enlisted the services of Dermatest to certify their line of pigments as safe for human use.For complete information on pigment and how to use, please read product guides documentation below.